Pieper Bar Review : Foreign Trained Lawyers
Register for Pieper Bar Review today with a $250 deposit and receive:
You can't lose!
- A copy of Prof. Jay Feinman's Law 101, Everything You Know about American Law which provides a thorough, digestible introduction to the American Legal System including basic principles of Constitutional Law, civil procedure, criminal law and procedure, contracts, torts, and property all of which are essential subjects on the bar exam. Law 101 is a terrific book to review prior to the start of bar review.
- A copy of Prof. Jay Feinman's 1001 Legal Words You Need to Know, which is will be a valuable resource as you study for the bar exam.
- Valuable, digital and fully searchable upper level outlines, including Constitutional Law, New York Practice, Criminal Procedure, Wills and Family Law, to assist you with finals.
- Lock into our current price and avoid any price increases leading up to graduation.
- Free MPRE Course whenever you decide to take the MPRE.
- Free subscription to our Monthly New York Appellate Alert to keep you abreast of important Bar Exam related decisions.
- Pay nothing more until the month classes start.
- Email email@example.com to request your copy upon registration.